08/05/2014

Less Is More + Frugal Friday

Hi there!

What a damp and dismal day :(
Not good for the chickens!!

Anyway here is today's card: (I think that my camera is playing up as the flower looks fuzzy)

Looking at it now I probably should have stamped the sentiment in Real Red to make it pop.

I would like to enter 2 challenges with this card:
Less Is More  'Three colours'
Lizy's House Of Cards  Brand New - 'Frugal Friday' challenge

I have lot's of butterflies in my tummy as I am doing my very first Stampin Up! demo this evening - nervous somehow doesn't say it all!!

Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Eve x
Items used - just click on the image for more details:

5 comments:

  1. A lovely clean and simple card. Hope your demo goes well. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve! This is a really cute card! Lovely to see you joined Stampin' Up! too...I'm glad you love the products so much! :)
    Thanks for joining my Frugal Friday challenge! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say, good luck with your Demo...hope it all goes well! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Eve, hope your demo went well!
    Thank you for joining the Less is More Challenge this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry that I'm so late in visiting this time, but a new laptop has taken a little time to set up and get to know!!
    This is super Eve, great stamping!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...