05/05/2014

Take Care

Happy Bank Holiday everyone!

I hope that you are having a  lovely day. Much of mine has been spent 'chicken watching'!! On Saturday we bought 2 more chickens to add to our other 2. This is very stressful for the chickens and us and I have been putting it off for a while. (You have to wait for the pecking order to sort out, which normally involves a bit of fighting). But I am completely astonished that our original 2 are scared of the new ones!! The trouble is there is a bit of screeching going on so I am letting them have as much space as possible. Hopefully things will settle soon.

On to today's card:

Quite appropriate don't you think!

Challenges:
Pixie's-snippets-playground 'Use snippets'
Sketch Saturday  'Follow the sketch'  ( love this one! )

So that's me for today must go back and referee the chickens!
Thanks for stopping by.

Eve x
Items used:
Click on the images for further information


5 comments:

  1. Hi Eve, I hope your chickens all settle down to a peaceful life together. Great card, I like the woodgrain background and those eggs must be the tiniest snippet make ever :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your story about the chickens, Eve. Now I understand where the quote about pecking order comes from! Your CAS card is wonderful. The blue eggs are a perfect accent color on the card. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hope to see you back again. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very appropriate...and a lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Eve! So funny, I was just in the garden looking at the flowers and suddenly thought about a wood background stamp and had an idea for a card. Then I wandered back inside and found this beauty!

    Laughed about your stressed chooks :) Hope they settle down OK.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww - hope the chooks settle down quickly and get that pecking order sorted out! Your card is appropriate and really lovely.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...