24/06/2014

Forever Young

Good morning all.

Here is another watercolour card - my second of three.

I used the same technique as my other card for the background then stamped the image (sadly retired called 'Forever Young'). The sentiment is from a set called 'Cherish Friendship'.

By mounting it onto the black card stock I aimed to get a polaroid picture effect.

So that's my second play with watercolour - back soon with my last one.
Hope you have a great day.
Eve x
Challenges:
Less Is More  'Watercolour' 
Simon Says Stamp Blog  ''You Gotta Have Friends'

4 comments:

  1. Lovely sentiment and great background for the tree image
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Eve, the image is so elegant and I love the colours around it.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like we chose a great challenge for you this week!
    Super colour effect!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eve what a perfect background for your image!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...