05/06/2014

Happy Father's Day Card

Good evening all,

One of the many perks of being a Stampin Up demonstrator is that you get to see the new catalogue and order from it before it goes out to the public. The stamp that I have used for today's card is from the new catalogue which by the way is absolutely AMAZING! and I want everything from it!
 
Please don't look too closely at the 'best dad ever' banner as I hand cut it - badly!!
Although now I have said you will look right?!! LOL!  Sometimes we should just keep quiet!
 
Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
Eve x
 
 

I would like to enter the following challenges:
cas-ualfridays  'Guy card, no kraft and use some ribbon'  ( 14 days left )
Papertake Weekly  'Anything Goes'  ( 4 days left )
allsorts challenge  'For the Guys'  ( 17 hours left )
 

 
For this card I also used: ( just click on the images for more info or to order from my online store )

2 comments:

  1. Love this card, the ship is fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great nautical card!
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...