21/08/2014

I'm so proud!

Good evening all.
My youngest son collected his exam results today - WOW! He has done so well...............
1 B
5 A's
3 A*..................
Whoop Whooo!!
Whatever he got I still would have been proud but it is so nice to see all of his hard work pay off.
Both of our 'boys' make us super proud parents :)
So here is the card I made:



Thankfully he liked his card!
I think that a celebration of some sort will take place at the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.
 
Challenges:
Pixies Snippets Playground 'used snippets'  1.5 days left.
Papertake Weekly  'To die for'  4 days left.

Here is a list of items used if you would like more info just click on the image:


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Eve and HUGE congratulations to your son, his results are fantastic! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Eve - and many congratulations to your son. Fab fesults and he certainly is a star!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...