31/08/2014

Wonderous Wreath Bundle

Good morning lovely blog people and what a gorgeous morning it is too!

My new Stampin Up goodies have arrived and after a lot of excitement I make this:

It's made with the new Stampin Up 'Wonderous Wreath Bundle' which is so easy to use.
This card is made using traditional colours but today I'm going to have a go with contemporary colours.
I used a Wink of Stella pen on the bow to make it sparkle but all of the other products are listed at the end of this post. If you would like more info on any of the items used simply click on the image. This will take you directly to my online Stampin Up store where you can also place an order if you can't resist anything!!

So that's it for today but apologies in advance as you might get sick of seeing this stamp set!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day.
Eve x
Challenges:
Pixies Snippets Playground 'use snippets'  6 days left.
Sketch Saturday  'any sketch' (I used number 281)  5 days left.
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge  'anything goes Christmas'  9 hours left.


6 comments:

  1. I like your C&S card !! Greetings from Costa Rica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Eve - I do love the SU wreath stamps and dies - on my wish list of course :) And what a super idea to split the backing paper colours down the middle!

    Sorry I'm late commenting, playing catch up here!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card! I love the traditional colors and pretty wreath! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...