11/04/2015

Less Is More - Chocolate Splatters!

Hi there.
Todays card is for the Less Is More Challenge 'Splatters' - I stamped chocolate splatters!!:


I used several different stamp sets for this card (shown at the end of this post ) and Stampin Up Whisper White Craft ink pad for the vest. I thought that if I used white embossing powder the chocolate splatters wouldn't show as the vest would be too shinny so Craft it was.

For the embossed stitching around the card I used a Marianne Creatables die and ran a ball tool along the edge. This idea was borrowed from THIS BLOG - I hope she doesn't mind!

So that's my very clean and simple card for today.
Thanks for visiting and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Eve x
Stampin᾿ Up! Supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com














11 comments:

  1. A brilliant card Eve, such a great idea.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little onesie! Such a cute card for a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, such a fun design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous - I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Eve this fun and fabulous! Really made me giggle.
    Perfectly CAS with CAS splatters too. Love it.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun idea! Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Works in real life and for the LIM challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eve what a clever and funny creation! You were inspired with this one, but I'm glad I don't have to wash the onesie lol!
    Thank you for joining us at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant interpretation Eve, so true to life and such fun!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this one(sie), great splattering. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a fun card you have made! and no I don't mind you sharing my idea .. .. although I'm sure I'm not the only crafter to have figured out different uses for dies! And, as you can see, I figured out how to come and leave a message, fingers crossed. I hope you get to read it.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...