11/06/2015

Stampin' Up! Sprinkles Of Life

Good evening all!
My inspiration for todays card came from my calendar in my kitchen which is the 'Great British Bake-off'. June's photo is some yummy cupcake biscuits covered in what looks like Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party icing!  So -


My apologies for the dull photos but it has been very overcast here in Devon today.
I used the SPRINKLES OF LIFE stamp set with the co-ordinating TREE BUILDER PUNCH.
For my cupcake topping I used DAZZLING DETAIL  then CRYSTAL EFFECTS to make it shiny.
Did you spot the flowers in the corners:
2015-2017  IN COLOUR BLOSSOM ACCENTS
 
They are the 2015-2017 IN COLOUR BLOSSOM ACCENTS - GORGEOUS!
As you can see the Mint Macaron colour that I used is much lighter in real life!
 
My UPS man came today so it was like Christmas opening my box of goodies :-)
 
I had a lovely play this afternoon so please pop back tomorrow with my 'Feminine Friday' post!
 
Don't forget if you would like me to send you a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue just EMAIL ME HERE  and I will pop one in the post for you.
 
 
Challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle challenge  'anything goes'  1 day left.
Sketch Saturday.  23 hours left.
Crafters Cafe blog  'anything goes'  5 days left.
Inspiration Destination challenge 'anything goes'  5 days left.
Sweet Stampin challenge 'something old and something new' ( mine is: old DSP and new Blossom Accents )  22 hours left.


7 comments:

  1. Fab card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
    Cass xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing and joining us today at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again next week and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cupcake and I LOVE those colors together! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you used on this card - Thanks for sharing with us this week., at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pretty card Eve, lovely colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super creation.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle.
    Hope to see you again soon,
    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...