28/07/2015

Stampin' Up! Sea Street

Hi there.
In this weeks WEEKLY DEALS the SEA STREET stamp set is reduced to £15.75:
 

SEA STREET
 
Unfortunately I don't own this set but I have seen so many amazing cards on Pinterest and at that price I might have to buy it ;-) !!
 
* Here is a card that is in the Stampin' Up! catalogue (not made by me!):
 


The WHITE PERFECT ACCENTS are also in the weekly deals :

WHITE PERFECT ACCENTS
 
But please don't delay as the new weekly deals start again tomorrow (Wednesday) so today is your last chance to grab those bargains!



* If you would like a FREE copy of the Stampin' Up! catalogue just EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS HERE and I will pop one in the post for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...