11/09/2015

Weekly Deals Ideas

Hi there!
I have a huge apology if you have tuned in for my 'Feminine Friday' post - so sorry but time simply ran out today but rather than not post at all I thought that I would share some ideas for this weeks Weekly Deals.
  Please note that I cannot take credit for them as they are made by the fabulous Stampin' Up! designers (I did not make them!)

Here is an idea for the FLOWER MEDALLION PUNCH:
This punch also co-ordinates with the FLURRY OF WISHES stamp set:

The Flower Medallion punches out the second largest snowflake - genius!!

Also in this weeks deals is the LABEL BRACKET PUNCH:

The METALLIC FOIL DOILIES are also on offer too:

And lastly the STAR FRAMELITS DIES:

So there are just a few ideas for this weeks WEEKLY DEALS. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...