09/11/2015

Stampin' Up! Wetlands

Good afternoon and welcome to my 'Macho Monday' post:



For today's card I have used the fabulous Wetlands stamp set:


I stamped the goose onto watercolour paper then masked off the legs with post it notes so that I could extend the grass. Next I use my Aqua Painter and ink pads to apply the colour which is so relaxing.

I followed the sketch at SKETCH SATURDAY:

I used some snippets so I will enter PIXIES'S SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND and as it is anything goes at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY I will enter there as well.

Thanks for joining me for another male themed card and have a great day!




7 comments:

  1. LOVE this Eve! Wonderful colouring and great use of snippets too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this one Eve. That SU set is just right for so many occasions. Love the way you've backed the goose with the green snippet. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fab looking card Eve. I just LOVE that Wetlands set and haven't played with it for ages. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card for a man, I love the colours you used, and the super stamp.
    Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this set Eve - one of the most versatile I own! Great card and a really good layout using up the green at the back. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You, my dear, are an expert when it comes to painting with your waterbrush and ink pads! It is a true talent to make the colors so soft! The whole design makes for a stunning card, Eve!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully clean and simple. Love the embossing on the green too! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...