12/06/2016

GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT #39

Hi there.
Let me introduce you to Stampin' Up! Bella & Friends:



This is the gorgeous stamp set:

When I saw this set in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue I just had to have it as it looks so much like my puppy Posy!

I started off with the sketch over at SKETCH SATURDAY and used the theme at the GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT:
http://www.global-design-project.com/

As I used Promarkers to colour my image I will also enter I LOVE PROMARKERS where the challenge is 'inspired by a song or film' - mine is 'Westlife you raise me up' (sorry corny I know!!).

I masked off some clouds and chalked the background but you cannot see this in the photo very well. My sentiment is from HOPEFUL THOUGHTS stamp set and I used Stampin' Up! Subtles and neutrals DSP.

Thanks for visiting me today and I hope you have a fabulous weekend!


                  

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, love these stamps, great choice of colours for the background papers, so love how you created that lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this image! Super cute and your papers are great too. I'm so glad that you shared this with us over on the Sketch Saturday blog. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your cards!
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...