04/06/2016

Tuscan Vineyard

Hi There!
This is the first of two posts for today:




I then decided to add Crystal Effects:


When I saw that this weeks LESS IS MORE CHALLENGE is 'PURPLE' I started off with the sketch over at SKETCH SATURDAY and used the fabulous new Stampin' Up! 'Tuscan Vineyard' stamp set:

I coloured the grapes using my Stampin' Write Markers and a blender pen. Then I added some Crystal Effects to make them shine - not sure which version I prefer!

I will be back shortly with my next post - thanks for stopping by.

               

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab idea to use grapes - perfect for a get well card and perfect for the LIM colour challenge! The Crystal Effects is a great finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect image Eve, gorgeous colouring and CAS-tastic.
    Thanks for joining us and playing at Less is More this week. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really great stamp set and you have used it briliantly Eve!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. The grapes image is fabulous and you've coloured it beautifully. Love the co-ordinating card base too.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card Eve. Love the grapes. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch Saturday and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely purple creation! Nothing to wine about here! Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week with this lovely CAS card. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Eve x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...